Friday, May 15, 2009

Guardian Writer Followed By Undercover Police At Bilderberg

Guardian Writer Followed By Undercover Police At Bilderberg:

"Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, May 15, 2009

The London Guardian’s comedy writer, Charlie Skelton, is now being stalked by undercover police at the Astir Palace resort near Athens for covering the Bilderberg conference.

Skelton was detained by Greek police for a second time yesterday for taking photographs of the area, immediately before he appeared live on the Alex Jones radio show.

Now the writer says he is being followed by two undercover police officers, who he believes may have also gotten into his hotel room while he was taking breakfast.

“I’ve just been chatting to the plainclothes policemen I caught following me.” Skelton writes in his latest dispatch. “As absurd as it sounds, I’ve just ‘made my tail’. They’re watching me now. REALLY.”

Skelton writes that the two officers “Nick and John” followed and interrogated him earlier today after he had spotted them watching him in his hotel the night before"

No comments:

Post a Comment