Sunday, July 24, 2011

U.N. Flag Stands Taller than the American Flag in Local Village Court

Anthony Tolda
We Are Change TV
July 23, 2011


Back in February this year I went to Farmingdale Village Court regarding a ticket I got. I was thinking they would make me an offer, and I would accept the offer and pay the ticket. I noticed a UN flag was displayed standing taller and much larger in dimensions than the American flag. This is illegal, and it implies UN supremacy in an American court.

4 U.S.C. § 7. (c)… No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to or in place of the flag of the United States or any Territory or possession thereof….



I decided to plead not guilty and go to trial, and a trial date was to be sent to me via mail. Details of this night back in February and footage of the UN flag are in a video I made the day after.

Fast forward to July 20th 2011 at 7:30pm

I arrived at the trial with a friend to bear witness to the events, as I do not trust this court at all to operate properly.

There was a concert in a town park going on and at the beginning of the court session the band played the National Anthem. I give the Judge credit for telling all to stand and face the American flag.

I noticed that only myself and my witness were standing with our hands on our hearts, and pondered the poetic justice of the moment. Many people were called and plead guilty for reduced fees and charges on their tickets, and eventually only a young woman and I were left choosing to go to trial.

At some point I heard another friend being denied access to the courtroom, but I was not certain until he told me after that he was denied access.

The young woman approached the bench, and I was shocked at how the Judge spoke to her.

He told her the officer that wrote her ticket was going to testify so that she would be found guilty, and then he said something like well I assume that is what will happen.

The Judge clearly implied a guilty until proven innocent attitude, and I reminded him of that before my trial started.

I requested a different court date so I could provide a lawyer when my trial was called, and I was denied.

I called a court officer to testify as he was present when I first brought this issue of the UN flag to the courts attention back in February, and asked him if he had ever sworn an oath to defend our Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic. After the Judge had to repeat the question to the officer he said yes, but was very obviously conflicted as to how to give a proper answer. My witness in the courtroom told me after that another officer was nodding his head at the officer testifying to signal a proper yes answer.

I was eventually found guilty, and told I can acquire a text transcript of the trial via written request, and that I have 30 days to appeal. I would like to share a summary of my closing statements.

This UN flag being displayed in an illegal manner is a very sad symptom of a disintegrating culture.

Our country is in an ongoing Constitutional crisis regarding the UN, and groups like the UN regarding globalization.

The reason these laws regarding flags exist here in America exist because the way these flags are displayed implies UN supremacy in an American courtroom on American soil. This situation is the modern day equivalent of a British flag being displayed in an American courtroom in the same manner post Revolutionary War.

I find this equally unacceptable as a Chinese, Russian, or any other nation, or group of nations flag in an American courtroom in such an illegal manner.

If I were to claim ignorance of the law regarding my ticket it would be no excuse, and there is no excuse for this UN flag being displayed in an illegal manner. I have discovered that this courtroom has had this problem for over 11 years,

and I find it very concerning that I am the first vigilant citizen to address this issue.

I am asking my friends, and all who read this to please share it with anybody you think would be receptive.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anthony E. Tolda
Constitution Party Candidate for US Congress 2010
A Natural Born Citizen.

http://www.infowars.com/u-n-flag-stands-taller-than-the-american-flag-in-local-village-court/

No comments:

Post a Comment