Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prince Talks About Chemtrails In Rare TV Interview

Prince Talks About Chemtrails In Rare TV Interview:

"PBS
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tavis Smiley: “In no particular order, since we mentioned “Dreamer” first, tell me about “Dreamer.”

Prince: “Oh, well, when I saw the “State of the Black Union,” Dick Gregory really moved me and a lot of my friends. I show it to everybody who comes over the house, especially White folks, because they need to hear that, so that they know more about all of us.

Because what he said affects all of us.

He said something that really hit home about this phenomena of chem trails and when I was a kid, I used to see these trails in the sky all the time and I’d say, “Oh, that’s cool - a jet just went over.” And then you started to see a whole bunch of them and the next you know, everybody in your neighborhood was fighting and arguing and you didn’t know why, okay?

And you really didn’t know why. I mean, everybody was fighting. So he started riffing about the chem trails and he started to say things that hit home so hard, and I would recommend that everybody try to get what he said online or wherever, and try to get a copy of it and just listen to it, because I was so moved that I had to write the song."

No comments:

Post a Comment